My biggest dream......


Hi! As you already know my name is Maya.
And I have a big interest in food.
For this page I will be telling you more about my life and dreams.
I hope you enjoy reading this!
 My biggest dream is...
To have my own Restaurant!
It will be in Pefkos,  Rhodes Greece .
And I will call  it Restaurant Maya.
I will cook delicious food and bake lovely cakes.

Here are some ideas of the food and cakes I will be making:
  • Maya’s mouth watering Tabasco chicken wings
  • Tasty cheese and vegetable puff pastry tarts
  • Scrumptious fairytale castle cake
  • Melt in your mouth chocolate dipped butter biscuits
  • Deliciously creamy prawn carbonara
  • Fresh and zingy homemade tomato salsa and crunchy tortilla chips
How my dream restaurant will look.

It will be a bright place with massive, sparkling chandeliers.
There will be a pretty back garden with beautiful fairy lights and an area for cat lovers.
And there will be a large open kitchen for people to watch the chefs cooking.

To make my dream come true I will need to go to cooking school to learn how to cook exquisite food and work hard to earn enough money for my restaurant.

Comments

  1. I can't wait until you open your restaurant. I know it will be just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts