Sama Asian Kitchen

Today to celebrate me making my Brownie promise, I went to dinner at Sama Asian Kitchen in Wimbledon for the first time.
Sama Asian Kitchen is a welcoming place, with lots of colourful paper lanterns on the ceiling.
When you first walk in, it smells absolutely amazing and makes you feel hungry.
There are nice places to sit, such as comfy booths and tall tables and chairs. At the very back is the place where they serve your bowl of food.
The different thing about Sama to other restaurants, is once you've found yourself a table you have to decide what you want from the menu which is split up into different sections.
First you have to choose the type of dish you would like from soup, salad, noodles or rice. Then you have to choose your protein, then you choose your vegetable, sauce and garnish.
For my meal, I chose Jasmine rice, chicken pieces, roasted corn and Katsu curry sauce. For my drink I had a Sprite.
Me and my mum sat in a booth by the window and had a nice time celebrating.
I thought the food was very nice. They give you a big portion though and I couldn't finish it all!
I would recommend this restaurant as a good place to get nice food quickly served if you are hungry or in a hurry.
I can't wait ti visit again!

Comments

  1. Wow, that sounds like fun! I've walked past the restaurant and it does smell good. I'll have to go back with you so that we can both try the noodles :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts