Coco Maya

One Thursday my mum told me she was taking me to an amazing cafe to meet my cousin Anu who came to visit from South Africa.
At first I thought it was an ordinary cafe, until I saw what it was called....... COCO MAYA!
When I stepped inside everything looked so delicious so I had trouble choosing what to eat. I finally made my decision, when I set my eyes on a beautiful pink mini donut which I had with a lovely frothy babycinno.
I wasn't expecting the donut to be so delicious, but I was caught by surprise when I bit into it as lovely sweet vanilla cream oozed out.
Coco Maya is a beautiful cafe, with tables outside and inside. It has an old fashioned look (which my mum says is called retro), and the crockery had different patterns from each other (which my mum says is called vintage. I would compare the style of Coco Maya to a cafe I have visited and reviewed before Betty Blythe's Vintage Tea Room.
Personally I think that Coco Maya's food was more prettily presented and displayed. They use amazing decorations such as glitter for the cakes and chocolates which were arranged perfectly.
The service was very friendly and I would recommend this cafe for a relaxed afternoon tea with family and friends. I would come again as I really enjoyed myself.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts