I'm Back!!!

Hi there everyone it's me Maya. I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything on my blog for a very long time. It's just because I've been so busy. But don't worry everyone, because soon I will be posting up new recipes and restaurant reviews for you. So far, the recipes that will be coming up soon are: marshmallows, rosemary and salt caramels and perhaps my favourite a chocolate mousse tart! I have also been thinking about starting a new food discovery project which will be called foods from around the world. Also remember this blog is for everyone so if there is a recipe you like that you want me to try just send me a message and I'll try it! Sorry again for the delay but I'm sure glad to be back!

See you soon!
Maya

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to all the new posts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts