Itsu Review

On the 27 October I went to Itsu Dining and Butterfly Bar in Notting Hill Gate, London.

I've been wanting to go to a restaurant like this for a long time. The reason why is because the food you order comes around on a conveyor belt so you can take what you want whenever you feel like it.



Taking my Prawn Crystal Rolls
The restaurant itself is amazingly decorated with comfortable seats and pretty blosom screens covering the windows. There are also neon lights, a huge glittering disco ball and Japanese orchids.
My favourite part of the restaurant was the humungous conveyor belt. I especially love that you can see the chefs working inside the conveyor belt preparing delicious dishes to send round.
Ordering hot food and drinks was done in a clever way. There was a red button next to your table and if you pushed it your waiter or waitress would come to take your order.

The food is fingerlicking good! I liked taking my gold plate of prawn crystal rolls off the conveyor belt. They tasted really fresh with lots of different flavours exploding in your mouth. I could taste carrot, prawns, corriander and avocado tightly wrapped up in rice paper. Even though the rolls were good, my personal favourite dish was the chicken Teriyaki and steamed rice which was warm and fluffy.
We also ordered some Prawn Tempura, which were quite crispy and delicious.
I preferred the Teriyaki because the sauce on the chicken was rich and juicy which went really well with the rice.
I would recommend this restaurant as a fun place to enjoy Japanese food straight off a conveyor belt in a gorgeous room!
Rated 4 out of 5 stars!



Enjoying my Teriyaki Chicken

Our yummy food (I couldn't wait to get started!)


Giving Itsu a thumbs up!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts