My biggest dream update

Hi it's me again Maya.
This is the update on my biggest dream which you know is having my own restaurant.
In my last entry about this I said that my restaurant was going to be in Pefkos Rhodes, Greece. Now I have changed my mind that my restaurant might be in Johannesburg, South Africa.
I will still cook the same delicious food but I will also have a cake delivery service.
But instead of having a garden with an area for cat lovers, I will have a cat cafe and sanctuary next door to my restaurant! It will be called cafe du cat.
My restaurant will also include a stage where I will perform songs and dances at night while my customers eat.
When I grow up I hope I will earn enough money so my restaurant will be a success.

Comments

  1. Me too! I can't wait to come to your restaurant :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts