Tozi Masterclass 2


Getting ready for my masterclass.

Pasta-riffic!

In the last week of my school summer holidays, I went to my second Tozi Masterclass with Chef Nicola.
 I was extra excited this time, because we were making pasta...... from scratch!
 It is not as hard as you may think, although you need to leave the dough to rest for many hours and you need to stretch it out really thin using a pasta machine.
Even though you get your hands really messy, the results are worth it because the pasta is completely delicious!
My two favourite activities in the class were making the tagliatelle because I got to use the pasta machine and watching the chefs stretch out the pasta dough.
A slightly tricky part was folding my filled pasta, because it was quite a complicated shape to fold the dough into.
Once again, I would recommend this restaurant for it's masterclasses, and I hope that some more classes will come up soon!







Watching the chefs stretching out the extremely long pasta dough!




Folding the dough (I told you it was complicated!)




Showing off my Tagliatelle with Chef Nicola.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts